BASIX is a leading livelihood promoting group of companies based in Hyderabad. There are three parts in the partnership:
1. BASIX provides Institutional Development (ID) and Information Technology (IT) in the area of micro finance to non-government agencies.BASIX has decided to use SafalFin 2.0 software package, developed by us, for managing Self-Help Groups promoted by NGOs. We are the technology partners for providing software package for SHG promotion and monitoring. Through this partnership, BASIX has installed SafalFin 2.0 in ten locations.
2. BASIX is planning for setting up Indian School of Livelihood Promotion (ISLP). Operation of ISLP has started. fIndian Grameen Services, a company of BASIX has signed an MOU with us for developing management information system (MIS) for managing the operation of ISLP.
3. BASIX has appointed us as an IT consultant for their future IT related issues and work.
Symphony Technologies, Jamshedpur:
Symphony Technologies has developed expertises in open source platforms and embedded technology.They have also developed expertise in training. We have signed an agreement with them to get their expertises in training and technology integration.
Saral Services is a "not for profit" organization based in Hyderabad. Saral Services aims to take up action research project in the application of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in social and rural sectors. They also set up their teams in different parts of the country to provide training and handholding support at the time of implementing IT solutions with NGOs and cooperatives. Currently Saral Services are doing the following projects:
1. Saral Services is engaged in implementing SafalFin 3.0 in AP and refine the product so that it suits to our clients.
2. Saral Services has taken project of providing IT solutions to a new micro finance institution in West Bengal. For this Saral Services will be using our SafalFin 3.0 package for monitoring credit to urban poor.
Christian Children Fund (CCF), Bangalore:
CCF is planning to set up National level micro finance institution with more than 50 branches across the country. We are their partners to provide end-to-end IT solutions for the micro finance institutions. We have already installed SafalFin 3 in 56 branches.
Professional Assistance for Development Action (PRADAN): (http://www.pradan.net/)
PRADAN is a National level livelihood promoting organization (LPO). It has 23 branches and 55 operating units spread over 6 states in North India. We are the IT solutions provider for their livelihood planning, budgeting, human resource management, recruitment, internal feedback system and Tax deduction at source.